Doggy and Me

He came, we saw, we met, we became best friends. Me and my dog have been best friends for over 9 years.

Doggy was given to me by my grandpa’s friend at thanksgivings it was my first thanksgivings I was four months old although I don’t remember any of this my mom told me it. She said I did not like any of my stuffed animals because they were too heavy and I just threw them on the ground. But she said with Doggy he just fell into my arms, he was the perfect weight, I loved to chew on his nose. I took him everywhere I went, the beach, my grandparents, everywhere. My mom said I had really hard days in kindergarten and first grade and was tired every day when I got home and doggy was always waiting there and I curled up with him every day and took a nap.

Through the years me and doggy went through alot together. He has always been there for me. We have stuck together a memory I have of him and me is Easter at my uncle’s condo in Vermont, a four hour car drive we stuck together. 4 months old all the way to 10 years old. He is a one and only friend. 

Super Doggy is what I named my dog for halloween. I put a mask on him and a bandana for a cape. The name has stuck with him super Doggy has the best power of all being there for me. He can also fly. 

Doggy looks like:

Doggy has a green tale and one front paw that is green and one back paw that is green. He has one back ear and one black and peach ear. His skin is yellow and he has one black eye and one white eye he has a black nose and a black smile.  

One thought on “Doggy and Me”